Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mermaid Skirt and Cream of Wheat



Summer is here!

Before it slips away, I'm trying to maximize the rest of the world's ability to wear the light and breezy skirts that we get to here in Hawaii year-round.

Don't hate me because it's sunny. We make up for that by not having a Target. Or Red Lobster. Mmm Hmm. Life in isolation can get trying.

So... Here is one of my new skirts that I am selling on in my shop. It's such a simple design - elastic waist, crisp white trim on Heather Ross' "Underwater Sisters" fabric from her lovely Mendocino line.

Cute with or without a belt. Fun to wear. I LOVE the idea of a Mermaid pulling around a little girl through the sea by a piece of limu.

Great print to look down at and daydream while out enjoying the summer sun!

Find it here.

Thanks for looking! Okay, I'm going to wolf down the last bite of my cream of wheat (with tons of butter, half & half, and guava jelly... YUM) and head to the sewing room.

What's that? You want my top secret sinful cream of wheat recipe? I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment