Thursday, June 25, 2009

I HEART SPACE STICH











I am SO excited. Here I was, moping about the house because I haven't gotten a dang thing done all day besides eat and low and behold look what came in the mail!
Somehow, I discovered Space Stitch - a really cool shop on Etsy that sells all kinds of neat things like kids clothes, red dirt bracelets, table runners, reusable pads...
I absolutely LOVE everything in her shop. I shop way too much on Etsy. Love it. But I have to say that my favorite right now is her stuff.

I mean, how cool is it that I have a hat, a super cool kid shirt with fish flying a space ship appliqued onto it and reusable pads all in the same order! Yeah, I know. Way cool.
A while ago we ordered a brown shirt with a really cool whale appliqued onto it in vintage fabric.
It's a favorite and fought over in the household.
Check her out! You will be thrilled. Super fast shipping, awesome prices, great quality and just simply really cool stuff. You'll be hooked. Plus, she packages stuff really cute.
SPACE STITCH ... don't you just love that name?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm gonna go blog about this RIGHT NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whale applique is adorable; I love the green/brown color combo. And the packaging--yay! Who doesn't love to get a present in the mail?

    ReplyDelete