Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back (in the saddle) again!

Well, after a long hiatus of blogging. I'm back. This time I'm keeping it G-rated and will be talking mostly about crafting, selling crafts, kids, selling kids.. Oops. Did that just come out?
Sorry. It's been a long summer so far.

As my mother would tell you, I've been crafting and drawing since I was physically capable of weilding a crochet hook and pencil. I work relatively quickly - I've never been a fan of starting something that I couldn't finish in a day - but recently discovered QUILTING and I lub it berry much.

So... I will be uploading photos and all that jazz over the next few days.

Please be patient with me as I need a blog like I need a hole to my head or another pair of rubber slippers.

There's just not enough hours in the day.

Talk soon.

Starr

P.S. While you wait, check out my Etsy shop Aloha O Ka Aina and buy something. You know you want to buy something. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment